Annual Review of Physical Chemistry
|Annual Review of Physical Chemistry|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Annu. Rev. Phys. Chem.|
|Edited by||Mark A. Johnson, Todd J. Martinez|
Annual Review of Physical Chemistry is a peer-reviewed scientific journal published by Annual Reviews. It covers all topics pertaining to physical chemistry. The editors-in-chief are Mark A. Johnson (Yale University) and Todd J. Martinez (Stanford University). The journal is indexed in the Science Citation Index Expanded and Chemical Abstracts Service. According to the Journal Citation Reports, it has a 2013 impact factor of 15.678.
- Annual Review of Analytical Chemistry
- Journal of Physical Chemistry A
- Journal of Physical Chemistry B
- Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry A
- Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry B
- Journal of Physical Chemistry C
- Physical chemistry
- Chemical physics
- "Editorial Committee Members for Annual Reviews of Physical Chemistry". Annual Reviews journals. Annual Reviews Inc. Retrieved 2013-09-04.
- "Online catalog entry". Framingham State University collection. Retrieved 2013-09-04. via World Cat
- "Annual Review of Physical Chemistry". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.