From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This disambiguation page should be converted into a broad-concept article, describing the primary meaning of the term. Additional meanings linked to this term should be moved to a separate page with "(disambiguation)" in the title.||
An annuity is any continuing payment with a fixed total annual amount. Annuity may refer to:
- Annuity (finance theory): any terminating stream of fixed payments over a specified period of time
- Life annuity: a financial contract providing payments for a person's lifetime. Payments can be level or increased at a fixed percentage each year.
- Period Certain annuity aka Guaranteed annuities: a financial contract providing payments for specific period of time (1-20 years is most typical).
- Annuity (US financial products)
- Annuity (European financial arrangements)
- Swiss Annuity
An annuity that has no definite end is called a perpetuity.
See Alternative Investment Opportunities
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.