||This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Anomatic Corporation manufactures various aluminum products, and it is the top manufacturer of large-quantity aluminum parts for cosmetic companies' packaging including Revlon, Maybelline, Estee Lauder and Mary Kay.
History and product line 
Since 1965, Anomatic has been manufacturing items ranging from consumer products such as mp3 players, cookware, and baseball bats to industrial applications such as heat sinks and aerospace/aviation components. The company produces anodized aluminum packaging for the automotive, pharmaceutical, health and beauty industries for clients as well as various industrial applications. It is headquartered in Newark, Ohio with an additional US location in Connecticut, and an international facility in Suzhou, China. Anomatic’s services include package design, rapid 3D models, finishing, anodizing, decorating, assembly, metal forming, prototypes, cost containment, research and development and continuous improvement.
The company improved double anodizing, which for the first time allowed high-volume packaging to be fully anodized in addition to having a desired decorative finish. After anodizing or double anodizing is complete, Anomatic’s metal stamping and finishing  department then produces precise, close-tolerance high volume metal parts.
Environmental policies 
Anomatic is committed to being environmentally responsible. The company recently implemented a sustainability plan to reduce energy, waste, water and air pollution as well as recycle and reuse materials. In 2010, Anomatic announced the formation of the Sustainability and Environmental Operations Group which works to expand the company’s sustainable and green operations through Lean, Six Sigma and GMP.
- "Key Principal Partners Announces Second Investment in Anomatic, Inc". Key Principal Partners. June 11, 2007. Retrieved April 6, 2011.
- "Anodizing Leader Expands Capacity". CNBC.Com. March 15, 2011. Retrieved April 6, 2011.
- "Anomatic announces $1.2M CT expansion". Hartford Business. Retrieved April 5, 2011.
- Felix, Chris. "Anodizing Facility Brings Back Vapor Degreasing". June 11, 2010. Process Cleaning Magazine. Retrieved April 5, 2011.
- Monari, Gina (October 19, 2010). "Packaging Company Reintroduces Double Anodizing". Pmpnews.com. Retrieved April 5, 2011.
- "It's Metal's Moment - Beauty Packaging Magazine". Beautypackaging.com. Retrieved April 5, 2011.
- "Anomatic expands facility in Naugatuck | Citizen's News". Mycitizensnews.com. March 22, 2011. Retrieved April 5, 2011.
- "Raw Material Risks". IndustryWeek. 2009-10-21. Retrieved April 6, 2011.
- "Sustainable from Start to Finish". IndustryWeek. 2010-12-16. Retrieved April 5, 2011.