From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up anonymous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anonymous is the adjective form of anonymity, the state of an individual's personal identity, or personally identifiable information, being publicly unknown. It may also refer to:
- Anonymous work, a work of art or literature that has an unnamed or unknown creator or author
- Anonymous IV, a 13th-century English student of medieval music theory whose works are a major source for modern scholars of that era
- Anonymous 4, female a cappella quartet, based in New York City
- List of anonymously published works
- Joe Klein, who used the pen name "Anonymous" while authoring Primary Colors
- Anonymous (group), the collective name of loosely affiliated individuals that participate in hacktivism
- Anonymous for Animal Rights, an animal rights group based in Israel
- "Anonymous" (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation), a 2000 episode of the first season of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Anonymous (TV series), a 2006 Irish television show fronted by Jason Byrne
- "Anonymous" (NCIS: Los Angeles), a 2010 episode of the second season of NCIS: Los Angeles
- Anonymous (film), a 2011 film about the identity of the author of William Shakespeare's plays
- Rodney Anonymous, the stage name of Rodney Linderman, a Philadelphia musician and humorist
- Jayson Sherlock, aka Anonymous, the single musician for the band Horde
- Anonymous (band), an Andorran band
- Anonymous (Tomahawk album)
- Anonymous (Tyske Ludder album)
- "Anonymous" (Bobby Valentino song), 2007
- "Anonymous" (Sleater-Kinney song)
- "Anonymous" (Spacehog song)
- Anon (disambiguation), for the abbreviation
- Anonymus (disambiguation)
- Nomen nescio, used to signify an anonymous or non-specific person
- All pages beginning with "Anonymous"
- All pages with titles containing "Anonymous"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.