Another Country (Cassandra Wilson album)
|Studio album by Cassandra Wilson, Fabrizio Sotti|
The album features a blend of new songs, instrumentals and arrangements that resulted from the collaboration between Sotti and Wilson. The final track, “Olomuroro” also features backup vocals from the New Orleans Center for Creative Arts Chamber Choir.
- Red Guitar (Cassandra Wilson)
- No More Blues (Wilson, Fabrizio Sotti)
- O Sole Mio (Arranged by Wilson and Sotti)
- Deep Blue (Sotti)
- Almost Twelve (Wilson, Sotti)
- Passion (Wilson, Sotti)
- When Will I See You Again (Wilson, Sotti)
- Another Country (Wilson, Sotti)
- Letting You Go (Sotti)
- Olomuroro (Wilson, Sotti, Olalekan Babalola)
- Cassandra Wilson: Vocals, Acoustic Guitar
- Fabrizio Sotti: Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar
- Mino Cinelu: Percussion
- Lekan Babalola: Percussion
- Nicola Sorato: Electric Bass
- Julien Labro: Accordion
- New Orleans Center for Creative Arts Chamber Choir: Vocals on “Olomuroro”
- Produced by Cassandra Wilson and Fabrizio Sotti
- Engineer at Larione 10: Max Bacchin
- Assistant Engineer at Larione 10: Francesco Baldi
- Engineer at Sotti Studio: Simone “Keemo” Tonsi and Giorgio Piovan
- Engineer at Piety Street: John Fischbach
- Assistant Engineer at Piety Street: Wes Fontenot
- Mixing: John Fischbach and Wes Fontenot
- Mastering: John Fischbach
- "Cassandra Wilson - Another Country". All Music. Retrieved March 2014.
- Fordham, John (7/12/2012). "Cassandra Wilson: Another Country – review". The Guardian. Retrieved March 2014.
- Daniels, Karu F. (2012-06-28). "Singer Cassandra Wilson Back from Another Country". CNN. Retrieved March 2014.