Anröchte ( Anröchte (help·info)) is a municipality in the district of Soest, in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
It is situated approximately 13 km south of Lippstadt and 15 km east of Soest.
Division of the town
After the local government reforms of 1975 Anröchte consists of 10 districts:
- Anröchte (7.087 inhabitants)
- Altengeseke (901 inhabitants)
- Altenmellrich (370 inhabitants)
- Berge (715 inhabitants)
- Effeln (7.520 inhabitants)
- Klieve (381 inhabitants)
- Mellrich (767 inhabitants)
- Robringhausen (153 inhabitants)
- Uelde (1.100 inhabitants)
- Waltringhausen (102 inhabitants)
- ^ "Amtliche Bevölkerungszahlen". Landesbetrieb Information und Technik NRW (in German). 4 September 2014.