Ansbert of Rouen
|Saint Ansbert of Rouen|
|Roman Catholic Church|
Born at Chaussy-sur-Epte, tradition states that Ansbert was engaged to marriage to Saint Angadrisma before this saint became a nun. He served as chancellor at the court of Clotaire III. He became a monk and abbot of Fontenelle Abbey.
His feast day is 9 February.
- Ansebert of Chaussy, Saint Ansbert.
- Ansbert at Patron Saints Index
- 9 february saints at Saint Patrick's Church
- Ansbert at Catholic Online
- Ansbert's Life translated
|This article about a French bishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a French saint is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|