|Builders:||Komsomolsk Dockyard, USSR|
|Operators:||People's Liberation Army Navy|
|In commission:||1955-1980's (China)|
|Displacement:||2,040 tons full load|
|Propulsion:||2 shaft geared steam turbines,|
|Speed:||38 knots (70 km/h)|
|Range:||2,600 nautical miles (4,820 km) at 20 knots (37 km/h)|
|Armament:||4 x HY-2 SSM, 4 x 130 mm gun 8 x 37 mm gun, torpedoes, mines|
The Anshan-class destroyers were the People's Liberation Army Navy's (PLAN) first destroyers. They were ex-Soviet Gnevny-class destroyers purchased in the 1950s. The Chinese later added HY-2 anti-ship missiles and removed some of the torpedo tubes, and redesignated as Type 6607.
After 1949 PLAN negotiated with Britain through HK to buy some second-hand ships and boats but the route is cut by Korean War.So they turned to USSR to buy 4 wornout destroyers with 17 tons of gold.
Ship List 
- Anshan (# 101) ex-Rekordny,
- Museum ship in Qingdao from 1992.
- Fushun (# 102) ex-Rezkiy,
- Scrapped 1980s
- Changchun (#103) ex-Reshitelny,
- Decommissioned 1990, museum ship in Rushan.
- Taiyuan (#104) ex-Chin Lin, ex-Retivy,
- Stationary training ship at the Dalian Naval Insititute.