AnswerNet, formerly AnswerNet Network, was established in 1998. With its headquarters in Willow Grove, PA, AnswerNet operates over 50 call centers across North America, providing outsourced call center services to over 35,000 clients nationwide.
Legally, AnswerNet is not a company, but instead is a brand name that enables several interconnected companies (with common ownership) to function as one call center provider under the AnswerNet name.
As of May 2010, the AnswerNet companies are:
- Signius Investment Corp.
- Robertshaw Communications
- AnswerNet, Inc.
- New Exchange Network LLC
- Cerida Investment Corp.
- TelePartners Call Centre, Inc.
- Integrated Messaging, Inc.
- Contact America Acquisition, LLC
AnswerNet has been repeatedly recognized for its rapid business growth and quality of call center services within the telecommunications industry and received numerous awards including:
- 2012 SmartCEO Magazine 100 Best Run Companies
- 5-time Inc. Magazine “Inc. 500/5000” recipient (Fastest growing privately held companies) including being #21 one year.
- 11-time Association of TeleServices International Award of Excellence recipient (Phoenix, AZ)
- 7-time Customer Inter@ction Solutions Magazine Top 50 Teleservices Agencies award recipient
- 2008 & 2009 Consumers’ Choice Award Winner, Best Telephone Message Centre (Toronto, Ontario)
- 5-time CAM-X Award of Excellence Winner
- 2007 CAM-X Call Centre Award of Distinction Winner (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
- 2002 PricewaterhouseCoopers/NJBiz NJ Finest Award winner (Top 25 Best Privately Held Companies)
- 2001 Number 2 on the Wharton Small Business Development Center and the Philadelphia Business Journal’s Philadelphia 100 recipient (Fastest Growing Privately Held Firms)
Gary A. Pudles, is the President and CEO of AnswerNet and has been since he founded AnswerNet in 1998 . Pudles has been recognized with the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of the Year Award and also teaches Entrepreneurship at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School Small Business Development Center. In addition to other awards and honors that Pudles has won, he was the recipient of the American Teleservices Association's Spirit Of Philanthropy Award and the Association of TeleServices International's Learning By Association Award and President's Award.
- "AnswerNet website-About Us". Retrieved 2009-11-20.
- "Careers / The second time around: A lawyer shifts gears". The New York Times. 2003-06-21.
- "FORTY UNDER 40: GARY PUDLES | Business News New Jersey | Professional Journal archives from". AllBusiness.com. 2002-03-11. Retrieved 2011-09-26.