Antarctic Great Wall Station
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The station has been on an ice-free rock, about 10 meters above the sea level. In summer, it holds up to 40 people; in winter, the total population is 14.
It was opened on February 20, 1985.
See also 
- Antarctic Zhongshan Station
- Polar Research Institute of China
- MV Xue Long
- Arctic Yellow River Station
- "Chinese expeditioners to reach highest Antarctic icecap". news.xinhuanet.com. 2008-01-08. Archived from the original on 18 January 2008. Retrieved 2008-01-08.
- "China To Build 3rd Station In Antarctica". Space Daily (www.spacedaily.com). Retrieved 2008-01-06.
- Official website Polar Research Institute of China
- Official website Chinese Arctic and Antarctic Administration
- COMNAP Antarctic Facilities
- COMNAP Antarctic Facilities Map