From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ante in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ante refers to:
- Ante (poker), a forced bet in the game of poker
- Ante (name), Croatian form of the given name Anthony
- Sivry-Ante, municipality in the Marne department of France with two villages: Ante and Sivry-Ante.
- The Latin word Ante, meaning "before", which is used in many Latin phrases
- A prefix indicating "before" as in antebellum, "before a war".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ante.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.