Ante Radonić (born 1951) is an astronomer from Croatia.
Radonić was born in Korčula, Croatia, where he finished primary school and high school. Since 1972, he has worked in the Technical Museum in Zagreb as a chairman of planetarium with astronautics. His major activity is popularization of astronomy and astronautics. He also has regular lectures in the planetarium for school groups and public lectures for citizens.
He has written over 300 articles for popular science magazines, weekly papers, and daily newspapers. But he has mostly written for a magazine of Zagreb stardom called Čovjek i svemir (English "Man and Universe"), a magazine of Croatia's nature society Priroda (English "Nature"), and daily newspapers Vjesnik and Večernji list.
Professor Ante Radonić has given over 500 public lectures about astronomy, astronautics and rocket science. He has given lectures across Croatia in Zagreb, Karlovac, Rijeka, Pula, Zadar, Obrovac, Šibenik, Prvić Luka, Ploče, Korčula, Čakovec, Koprivnica, Kutina, Križevci, Slavonski Brod, Bjelovar, Pitomača, Virovitica and Vinkovci.
Ante Radonić has had over 300 appearances on special shows on radio and over 50 appearances on TV shows. He is a permanent co-writer of a weekly show about the Universe called Andromeda (since 1996) on the second Croatian Radio station and can be heard every Tuesday at 20:30 - 22:30.
- "Tehnički muzej - Djelatnici". Official web site. Museum of Technology, Zagreb, Croatia. Retrieved 2010-12-27. "Odjel stručno-muzeoloških poslova - Antun Radonić"
- "Veliki prasak uskoro u Studentskom centru". Jutarnji list (in Croatian). 2009-11-26. Retrieved 2010-12-27. "Voditelj planetarija Tehničkog muzeja, Ante Radonić, održat će predavanja o svemirskim misijama te o bojama dalekog svemira"
- "Na "Venera, Mars i Saturn s krova MSU-a“ pozvani ste u četvrtak". Večernji list (in Croatian). 2010-07-13. Retrieved 2010-12-27. "Ante Radonić, voditelj planetarija Tehničkog muzeja iz Zagreba, na krovu MSU-a uputit će posjetitelje kako da promatraju ljetno nebo i objasniti što se vidi."
- "Svemirskim taksijem do gigantske postaje" (PDF). Vjesnik (in Croatian). 2003-02-03. Retrieved 2010-12-27.
- "Ante Radonić: Istraživanje Marsa / O autoru: Tko je Ante Radonić?" (in Croatian). Festival Znanosti 2003. 2003-05-15. Retrieved 2010-12-27.
- HR2, Croatian Radiotelevision
- "Gostovanje Ante Radonića i radio-emisije Andromeda" (in Croatian). Akademsko Astronomsko Društvo - Rijeka. 2009-12-21. Retrieved 2010-12-27.