From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Antenna array may refer to:
- Antenna array (electromagnetic) a group of isotropic radiators such that the currents running through them are of different amplitudes and phases
- Interferometric array of radio telescopes used in radio astronomy
- Phased array, also known as a smart antenna, an electronically steerable directional antenna typically used in Radar and in wireless communication systems, in view to achieve beamforming, multiple-input and multiple-output (MIMO) communication or space-time coding
- Directional array refers to multiple antennas arranged such that the superposition of the electromagnetic waves produce a predictable electromagnetic field.
- Watson-Watt / Adcock antenna array the Watson-Watt technique uses two Adcock antenna pairs to perform an amplitude comparison on the incoming signal.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.