Anthony D. G. Pratt
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Anthony D. G. Pratt|
27 November 1937 |
|Years active||1974 - present|
Anthony D. G. Pratt (born 27 November 1937) is a British production designer from London, England. He is the great nephew of William Henry Pratt, better known as Boris Karloff and the nephew of actress Gillian Pratt (a.k.a. Gillian Lind).
- Hope and Glory (1987)
- Naked Tango (1991)
- Michael Collins (1996)
- The Man in the Iron Mask (1998)
- The End of the Affair (1999)
- Band of Brothers (2001) (mini) TV Series
- The Good Thief (2002)
- The Phantom of the Opera (2004)
- "The 60th Academy Awards (1988) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Archived from the original on 6 July 2011. Retrieved 2011-07-31.
|This biographical article related to film in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|