Anthony "Tony" DeRosa is an American character animator, best known for his work at Walt Disney Animation Studios. DeRosa has worked as a lead animator on several Disney animated features, including The Lion King, Pocahontas, and The Princess and the Frog. Outside of Disney, DeRosa has worked as an animator on films such as Curious George (2006), The Simpsons Movie (2007), and Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003), for which he received an Annie Award nomination.
As supervising animator
- Adult Nala - The Lion King (1994)
- Nakoma - Pocahontas (1995)
- Zeus, Hera - Hercules (1997)
- Spring Sprite (Firebird Suite) - Fantasia 2000 (1999)
- Moliere - Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001)
- Looney Tunes: Back in Action
- Lawrence - The Princess and the Frog (2009)
- The Great Mouse Detective (1986)
- Oliver & Company (1988)
- The Little Mermaid (1989)
- Beast - Beauty and the Beast (1991)
- Aladdin - Aladdin (1992)
- Fat Albert (2004, animated sequences)
- Bambi II (2006, character designs)
- The Simpsons Movie (2007)
- Owl - Winnie the Pooh (2011)
- Musker, John; Clements, Ron; and del Vecho, Peter (2010) Audio commentary for The Princess and the Frog. Walt Disney Home Entertainment.
- (2004)""Legacy: 31st Annual Annie Award Nominees and Winners (2003)". Archived from the original on 2012-07-07." Annie Awards.
|This article relating to an American animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|