Morrow with Georgia Tech in 2006
|No. 2 – Oklahoma City Thunder|
September 27, 1985 |
Charlotte, North Carolina
|Listed height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Listed weight||210 lb (95 kg)|
|High school||Charlotte Latin School
(Charlotte, North Carolina)
|College||Georgia Tech (2004–2008)|
|NBA draft||2008 / Undrafted|
|2008–2010||Golden State Warriors|
|2010–2012||New Jersey Nets|
|2013–2014||New Orleans Pelicans|
|2014–present||Oklahoma City Thunder|
|Career highlights and awards|
Anthony Jarrad Morrow (born September 27, 1985) is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Oklahoma City Thunder of the National Basketball Association (NBA). The 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m), 210 lb (95 kg; 15 st) shooting guard played college basketball at the Georgia Institute of Technology. He went undrafted in the 2008 NBA draft but was later signed by the Golden State Warriors and is now considered one of the best three-point shooters in the NBA.
- 1 Professional career
- 2 NBA career statistics
- 3 References
- 4 External links
Golden State Warriors (2008–2010)
In his first NBA start, he scored 37 points on 15-for-20 shooting against the Los Angeles Clippers—the most points ever scored in a game by an undrafted player in his rookie season—and grabbed 11 rebounds. Morrow finished the 2008–09 season as the first rookie and first Warrior ever to lead the league in three-point field goal shooting, going 86-for-184 for a .467 percentage.
Morrow re-joined the Warriors for the 2009 NBA Summer League, where he scored 47 points for the Warriors in a game against the New Orleans Hornets – setting the record for the most points scored by an individual in a game at the NBA Summer League.
New Jersey/Brooklyn Nets (2010–2012)
On February 3, 2012, Morrow scored a career high 42 points in a loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Atlanta Hawks (2012–2013)
Dallas Mavericks (2013)
New Orleans Pelicans (2013–2014)
Oklahoma City Thunder (2014–present)
NBA career statistics
|GP||Games played||GS||Games started||MPG||Minutes per game|
|FG%||Field goal percentage||3P%||3-point field goal percentage||FT%||Free throw percentage|
|RPG||Rebounds per game||APG||Assists per game||SPG||Steals per game|
|BPG||Blocks per game||PPG||Points per game||Bold||Career high|
- 3 Anthony Morrow New Orleans Pelicans
- Anthony Morrow Player Profile – RealGM
- Rookie Morrow explodes for 37 points, 11 boards in 1st NBA start
- A rookie whose 3-point stroke leads the league
- Morrow sets Summer League mark
- Ellis, Morrow lead Warriors past Mavericks 111-103
- "Nets Acquire Guard Anthony Morrow". NBA.com. July 13, 2010. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- Stephenson, Colin (March 29, 2011). "Nets' Anthony Morrow has mastered the art of the 3-point shot after years of practice". NJ.com. Retrieved January 15, 2014.
- Nets let Anthony Morrow's career-high 42-point effort go to waste
- "TWO MAJOR TRANSACTIONS SIGNIFICANTLY RESHAPE HAWKS FUTURE". NBA.com. July 11, 2012. Retrieved July 11, 2012.
- "NBA trades - Mavs acquire Anthony Morrow at deadline". ESPN.com. February 21, 2013. Retrieved January 15, 2014.
- PELICANS SIGN ANTHONY MORROW
- Thunder Signs Anthony Morrow
- Thunder Agree To Sign Anthony Morrow On Three-Year, $10M Deal
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anthony Morrow.|
- Career statistics and player information from NBA.com, or Basketball-Reference.com
- DraftExpress.com Profile
- Georgia Tech bio