Anthony Stevens (Jungian analyst)
Stevens has two degrees in psychology and a doctorate in medicine from Oxford University. He studied for a time under John Bowlby. He is a member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists and the Independent Group of Analytical Psychologists. He lectures regularly in the United Kingdom, the United States, Switzerland and elsewhere.
Stevens is the author or co-author of many books and articles on psychology, evolutionary psychiatry, Jungian analysis and the significance of archetypal imagery.
- Jung: A Very Short Introduction
- Archetype Revisited
- Ariadne's Clue
- On Jung
- The Two Million-year-old Self
- The Roots of War and Terror
- Private Myths: Dreams and Dreaming
- Evolutionary Psychiatry
- Date information sourced from Library of Congress Authorities data, via corresponding WorldCat Identities linked authority file (LAF) .
- "Anthony Stevens, a well-known analyst, psychiatrist and writer on psychology . . . calls for a synthesis between the researches of analysts and psychologists who study the dreams of patients and the studies of brain chemistry being undertaken by neuroscientists.", Times Higher Education Supplement, 19 May 1995.