From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up anthrax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anthrax is an acute disease caused by the bacterium Bacillus anthracis.
Anthrax may also refer to:
- Bacillus anthracis, the bacterium responsible for anthrax, the disease
- Anthrax (fly), a genus of bombyliid flies
- Anthrax (American band), an American thrash metal band
- "Anthrax", a song by that band from their album Fistful of Metal
- Anthrax (UK band), a British anarcho-punk band
- Anthrax, a fictional character seen in the video game Shrek SuperSlam
- Anthrax (film), a 2001 film starring David Keith
- Castle Anthrax, a fictional fortress in the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Los Ántrax, a Mexican gang
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.