From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up anthropoid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anthropoid may refer to:
- Simian, monkeys and apes (anthropoids, or suborder Anthropoidea, in earlier classifications)
- Anthropoides, a genus of cranes
- Operation Anthropoid, the codename for the assassination of SS-Obergruppenführer and Reichsprotektor of Bohemia and Moravia Reinhard Heydrich
- Android (robot), a human-like robot
- Arthropod, the animal phylum including insects, arachnids, and crustaceans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.