From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up anthropoid in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anthropoid may refer to:
- Operation Anthropoid, the codename for the assassination of SS-Obergruppenführer and Reichsprotektor of Bohemia and Moravia Reinhard Heydrich
- Anthropoid (film), film about the assassination of SS-Obergruppenführer and Reichsprotektor of Bohemia and Moravia Reinhard Heydrich
- Simian, monkeys and apes (anthropoids, or suborder Anthropoidea, in earlier classifications)
- Anthropoides, a genus of cranes
- In pelvimetry, one of four types of human female pelvis
- Anthropoid animals, fictional creatures in the Japanese visual novel game Wanko to Kurasō
- Android (robot), a human-like robot
- Anthropod (disambiguation)
- Arthropod, the animal phylum including insects, arachnids, and crustaceans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anthropoid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.