From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Anthropophagous)
|Look up anthropophagy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Cannibalism, when one human consumes the flesh of another
- Self-cannibalism, the act of eating one's own flesh
- Man-eating, the consumption of human flesh by non-human predators ("man-eaters")
- Human hematophagy, the consumption of human blood by other animals
- Antropophagus, Italian horror-film 1980.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Anthropophagy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.