From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up anti or anti- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Anti may refer to:
- Anti (mythology), the ferryman who carried Isis to Set's island in Egyptian mythology
- Änti, or Antaeus, half-giant in Greek and Berber mythology
- Áńt’į, or Corpse powder, Navajo folkloric substance made from powdered corpses
- ANTI-, an American independent record label
- ANTI – Contemporary Art Festival, a yearly international live-art festival held in Kuopio, Finland
- Antiparticle, a particle with the same mass but opposite charges in particle physics
- Anti addition in organic chemistry
- Anti EP, an EP by Autechre
- Anti conformation, in alkane stereochemistry
- Campa, or Anti, a tribe of South American Indians
- Carlo Anti (1889–1961), Italian archaeologist
- Michael Anti (sport shooter) (born 1964), American sport shooter
- Michael Anti (journalist) (born 1975), Chinese journalist and political blogger
See also 
- Ante (disambiguation)
- Opposition (disambiguation)
- Opposite (disambiguation)
- Special:Prefixindex/Anti (an automatically generated list of pages beginning with anti)
- All pages with titles containing "Anti"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.