From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Antigonus, a Greek name meaning "comparable to his father" or "worthy of his father", may refer to:
- Three Macedonian kings of the Antigonid dynasty that succeeded Alexander the Great in Asia:
- Antigonos (son of Callas) Macedonian hetairos and athlete
- Antigonus of Carystus, 3rd century BC Greek writer on various subjects
- Antigonus of Sokho, Jewish scholar of the third century BC.
- Antigonus II Mattathias (died 37 BC), the last ruler of the Hasmonean kingdom of Judea
- Antigonus (butterfly), a genus of skipper butterflies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antigonus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.