From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up antiparallel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term antiparallel can refer to:
- Antiparallel (biochemistry), the orientation of adjacent molecules
- Antiparallel (mathematics), the placement of parallel lines in relation to an angle
- Antiparallel (electronics), the polarity of devices run in parallel
- Antiparallel (physics), vectors that lie along parallel lines but point in opposite directions
- Antiparallel (traffic), two parallel one-way streets on which traffic travels in opposing directions.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antiparallel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.