From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Antiphanes may refer to:
- Antiphanes (comic poet) of Athens 4th century BC (408–334 BC)
- Antiphanes of Berge Athenian writer 4th century BC
- Antiphanes of Argos sculptor
- Antiphanes sculptor of Erechtheum
- Antiphanes of Delos physician
- Antiphanes epigrammaric poets of Greek Anthology, Antiphanes of Macedon and Antiphanes of Megalopolis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.