Challenge Records (1994)
Current Labels of Challenge Records include Buzz, Between The Lines, Challenge Classics, Challenge Records, V-Flow, Double Moon (producer Volker Dueck ), Challenge Jazz (producer Hein van de Geyn ), Challenge Legacy, Retrieval (restorations by John R.T. Davies ), Daybreak (producer Fred Dubiez ), Timeless Jazz Legacy, A Records, JJ-Tracks, PineHill, Van Dyck Records, Supertracks Records, Drukplaten, Fineline, SunnyMoon Records, and Antoine Marchand.
Challenge distributes many independent Dutch and German jazz labels.
- The Encyclopedia of Country Music Challenge Records established Los Angeles, California, March 1957; ended 1976 Challenge Records
- "Jazz from Germany - Structures: Double Moon". Goethe Institut. Retrieved 2015-05-13. "Several jazz labels are grouped under the umbrella of Cologne’s "Deutschen Media Productions GmbH & Co Kg,“ among them Between The Lines (founded 1999, 46 titles), but above all Double Moon (founded 1998, 91 albums) under the leadership of Volker Dueck, with a clear focus on young German jazz."
- "Hein Van De Gein". Jazz in Belgium. Retrieved 2015-05-13. "1994 was also the year in which Hein co-founded with Anne de Jong and Joost Leijen the Jazz label CHALLENGE RECORDS, for which he has produced, and is still producing, a growing number of successful recordings. Two of them in fact received an Edison (Denise Jannah in1994, Eric Vloeimans in1999) for best recording of the year. In 2004 Hein became the sole owner of Challenge Jazz Records and is slowly expanding the catalogue."
- "Catalogue: Retrieval". Challenge Records International. Retrieved 2015-05-13.
- "Concert Tour and New CD by Harmonica Player Jan Verwey: Jan Verwey Meets Bert van den Brink: ‘ Standards & Other Pieces’". Europe Jazz Network. Retrieved 2015-05-13. "The CD ‘Standards & Other Pieces’ is produced by Fred Dubiez on his label Day-Break, and released by Challenge Records."
- "Catalogue". Challenge Records International. Retrieved 2015-05-13.
|This article about a Dutch record label is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|