From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Meaning||praise or highly praise-worthy|
|See also||Antoine, Antonietta, Antony, Tony, Antonius, Antonella, Antonia|
|Look up Antoinette in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Marie Antoinette, Queen of France
- Antoinette (manufacturer), an early French manufacturer of engines, aircraft and cars.
- Antoinette (rapper) (born 1970), an American rapper from Queens, New York who released two albums, during the late 1980s and early 1990s
- Jean-Étienne Antoinette (born 1966), a French Guianan politician
- Antoinette, an 1874 barque which was wrecked upon the Doom Bar.
- Princess Antoinette (1920-2011) of Monaco
- Other feminine given names formed from "Antonius"
- Antoine and Antoinette, a 1947 French comedy film directed by Jacques Becker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Antoinette.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.