14 July 1970 |
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
|Occupation||Journalist, television presenter|
|Spouse(s)||Angus Hawley (m. 1996–2007)
Craig Marran (m. 2010)
|Relatives||Nicole Kidman (sister)|
Early life and family
Born in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia in 1970, Kidman is the younger daughter of the late Dr. Antony David Kidman, a Clinical Psychologist, and Janelle Ann (née Glenny), a nursing educator. When Kidman was one, her family moved to Sydney. She attended Monte Sant' Angelo Mercy College in North Sydney.
Kidman has had a long professional involvement with Foxtel, and in 2002 presented her own series, The Little Things, an instructional series about raising children on the W. Channel. In 2003 she released a yoga video called Antonia Fitness Yoga: The Power And Style Of Ashtanga. This was followed by the series The Bigger Things in 2006.
In 2010 Kidman became the ambassador for a Chinese travel agency, Book China Online.
Kidman's community involvement has included the Royal Hospital for Women Foundation’s Mother’s Day Appeal, Randwick Mothers’ Hospital, the National Breast Cancer Foundation and Taronga Zoo Foundation in Sydney.
Kidman married Angus Hawley (died 2015) in February 1996. Their wedding took place in the Monte Sant' Angelo Mercy College chapel with sister Nicole Kidman and her then-husband Tom Cruise. Together they have four children: two daughters, Lucia (born 1998) and Sybella (born 2007) and two sons, Hamish "Hamey" (born 2001) and James (born 2003).
In May 2007, Hawley and Kidman's 11-year marriage ended. Kidman remained with the children in the family home in Greenwich, Sydney, and the couple continue to share the responsibility of parenting their children.
In September 2009 Antonia announced her engagement to Craig Marran, a Singapore-based businessman. and the couple were married in April 2010 and now reside in Singapore. In July 2010, Antonia announced she was pregnant with Marran's child. She gave birth to a son, Nicholas, in December 2010 in Singapore. In early September 2012, Antonia revealed that she was six months pregnant with her sixth child, and second to Craig Marran. She gave birth to a boy named Alexander Norman Kidman Marran in early December 2012. 
- The Bigger Things (2006) ... as Herself - Host (also producer)
- From Here to Maternity (2006) ... as Herself - Host (also producer)
- Pink Ribbon TV (2004–2005) ... as Herself - Host
- In Entertainment (2003) ... as Herself - Host (also producer)
- The Little Things (2002) ... as Herself - Host (also producer)
- Cleo Bachelor 2002: Real Men Revealed (2002) ... as Herself
- ... aka Cleo Bachelor of the Year (Australia)
- The Cover (2001) ... as Herself - Reporter
- Premiere (1999) ... as Host
- "UTS Staff Listing - Dr Antony Kidman". Datasearch2.uts.edu.au. Retrieved 2013-03-03.
- Terry Robson, Failure is an Option: How setbacks breed success (HarperCollins Australia, 2011), ISBN 978-0730496076, chapter 10. Excerpts available at Google Books.
- Sarah Ebner, "New Kidman on the Block", Birmingham Post, 5 February 2003 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required)
- "Kidman wins at ASTRAs - again". The Sydney Morning Herald. 21 April 2008. Retrieved 21 April 2008.
- "Website". Company Website. Book China Holidays Online. Retrieved 21 December 2011.
- Megan Miller, "Antonia Kidman, sister of Oscar-winning actress Nicole, wants us to embrace a simpler life", Herald Sun, 8 September 2012.
- "Cool and collected". Smh.com.au. 2012-09-30. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
- "Antonia Kidman's marriage woes - Entertainment". BrisbaneTimes. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
- "Antonia Kidman's birthday bash". The Sunday Mail (Qld). 15 July 2007.
- "Antonia and Angus marriage collapse". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
- "Antonia's birthday snow fun". 15 July 2008. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
- "Antonia Kidman's engagement to Craig Marran causes concern to family and friends". Heraldsun.com.au. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
- "A host of Kidman's at wedding knees-up". The Sydney Morning Herald. 16 June 2010. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
- "Kidman "over the moon" to be pregnant - Showbiz News". Digital Spy. 2010-07-19. Retrieved 2013-11-20.
- "Antonia Kidman Pregnant". Essentialbaby.com.au. Retrieved 2013-11-20.