Antonina W. Bouis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Mahomet, Mahmed, Mamish. A Novel by Chinghiz Gusseinov. New York: Macmillan, 1978.
- Nocturne [Travels of the Dilettantes] by Bulat Okudzhava. New York: Harper & Row, 1978.
- Wild Berries by Yevgeny Yevtushenko. New York: William Morrow & Co, 1984.
- (tr. with Albert Todd and Yevgeny Yevtushenko) Almost at the end by Yevgeny Yevtushenko. New York: H. Holt, 1987.* Forever Nineteen. A Novel by Grigory Baklanov. New York: J.B. Lippincott, 1989.
- Moscow and beyond, 1986-1989 by Andrei Sakharov. New York: Knopf, 1991.
- Fatal half measures : the culture of democracy in the Soviet Union by Yevgeny Yevtushenko. Boston: Little, Brown and Co., 1991.
- Don't die before you're dead by Yevgeny Yevtushenko. New York: Random House, 1995.
- Dust and ashes by Anatoli Rybakov. Boston: Little, Brown, 1996.
- A letter for Daria by Ekaterina Gordeeva. Boston: Little, Brown, 1998.
- The world of Andrei Sakharov: a Russian physicist's path to freedom by Gennady Gorelik. Oxford, New York: Oxford University Press, 2004.
- Shostakovich and Stalin : the extraordinary relationship between the great composer and the brutal dictator by Solomon Volkov. New York: Knopf, 2004.
- Alexander II : The Last Great Tsar by Edvard Radzinsky. New York: Free Press, 2005.
- Woman with a Movie Camera: My Life as a Russian Filmmaker by Marina Goldovskaya. Austin: University of Texas Press, 2006.
- (tr. with Jamey Gambrell) White walls: collected stories by Tatyana Tolstaya. New York: New York Review Books, 2007.
- The magical chorus: a history of Russian culture from Tolstoy to Solzhenitsyn by Solomon Volkov. New York : Alfred A. Knopf, 2008.
- A Dog's Heart by Mikhail Bulgakov. Oneworld Classics Ltd., 2011.
- Romanov riches : Russian writers and artists under the tsars by Solomon Volkov. New York: Knopf, 2011.
- The World of Andrei Sakharov: A Russian Physicist's Path to Freedom
- Baklanov, Forever Nineteen, 1989, p.171
|This biography about a translator from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|