From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Antoninus is an Ancient Roman family name which derived from the given name Antonius the Latin form of Anthony.
- Any of the Antonines, including:
- Caracalla (186–217)
- Elagabalus (203-222)
- Antoninus Liberalis, an ancient Greek grammarian who lived between the first and third centuries AD
- Antoninus (philosopher), Neoplatonist philosopher of the 4th century
- Marcus Antoninus (disambiguation), multiple people
- A character from Spartacus (1960 film)
- Antoninus (turncoat), a Roman who joined the Sassanid Empire and assisted Shapur II in the siege of Amida.
- Antonin (disambiguation)
- Antonius, nomen of the gens Antonia, one of the most important plebeian families at Rome
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|