20 May 1996 |
|2014 Formula Renault 2.0 Alps|
|Current team||Prema Junior|
|2013||Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0|
|2013||Formula Renault 2.0 Alps|
Born in Cosenza, Fuoco debuted in karting at the age of four and raced in various European championships, working his way up from the junior ranks to progress through to the KF2 category by 2012, when he finished third in WSK Euro Series and fourth in the CIK-FIA European KF2 Championship.
In 2013, Fuoco graduated to single-seaters, racing in the newly–launched Formula Renault 2.0 Alps series for Prema Junior. He won races at Vallelunga, Imola, Monza and Mugello and amassed another three podiums. He also competed in a round of the Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 championship with the team, at Spa-Francorchamps.
|2013||Formula Renault 2.0 Alps||Prema Junior||12||6||5||5||9||209*||1st|
|Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0||Prema Powerteam||2||0||1||0||0||N/A||NC†|
|2014||FIA European Formula 3 Championship||Prema Powerteam||12||1||0||2||5||103||4th*|
† – As Fuoco was a guest driver, he was ineligible to score points. * Season in progress.
- Allen, Peter (21 December 2013). "Fuoco joins Ferrari Driver Academy, Maisano out". Paddock Scout. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- "Antonio Fuoco". formula1.ferrari.com. Scuderia Ferrari. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- Allen, Peter (26 September 2012). "Ten karting stars to watch". Paddock Scout. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- Martinez, Luis Miguel (9 March 2013). "Prema Powerteam signs Antonio Fuoco for Formula Renault 2.0 Alps". Paddock Scout. Retrieved 12 March 2013.
- Martinez, Luis Miguel (4 July 2013). "Mid-season spotlight". Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- "COLLECTIVE TEST 2". Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0. Renault Sport. 31 May 2013. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Fuoco nel FIA F.3 European Championship" [Fuoco in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship]. ItaliaRacing.net (in Italian) (Inpagina). 9 September 2013. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- Antonio Fuoco on Twitter
- Antonio Fuoco career summary at DriverDB.com
- Profile on Ferrari Driver Academy
|Formula Renault 2.0 Alps