|Born||14 December 1993|
|2014 FIA European Formula 3 Championship|
|Best finish||17th in 2013|
|Formula Pilota China
|2012||Formula Pilota China|
Antonio Giovinazzi (born 14 December 1993) is an Italian racing driver.
He raced in karting from 2006 to 2012 and became the champion in the Italian National Trophy 60cc and Euro Trophy 60, both in 2006.
Formula Pilota China
Giovinazzi began his single seater career by competing in Formula Pilota China in 2012. He finished as the overall champion in his debut season with a total of six wins. He also raced for the BVM team in the last round of the 2012 Formula Abarth season at Monza. Despite winning two races and finishing in second place in one, he did not receive any points since he was a guest driver.
FIA European Formula 3 Championship
For 2013, he is participating in the FIA European Formula 3 Championship with the Double R Racing team. He scored his first points at Brands Hatch after finishing 11th and 9th in two out of three races. In 2014, he signed with Carlin to compete in the 2014 FIA European Formula 3 Championship season.
British Formula Three Championship
Masters of Formula 3
|Formula Pilota China||Eurasia Motorsport||18||6||7||6||13||229||1st|
|2013||Masters of Formula 3||Double R Racing||1||0||0||0||0||0||10th|
|British Formula Three Championship||12||2||0||0||7||135||2nd|
|FIA European Formula 3 Championship||30||0||0||0||0||31||17th|
|2014||FIA European Formula 3 Championship||Carlin Motorsport||12||0||0||0||1||79||6th*|
† – As Giovinazzi was a guest driver, he was ineligible for points. * Season in progress.
- "Giovinazzi 2012 Formula Pilota China Champion". eurasiamotorsport.com. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Nicolas Costa is the new champion. Race 3 to Giovinazzi". Acisportitalia.it. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Double R confirms three car FIA F3 European Championship Entry". doublerracing.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Giovinazzi earns Double R's first European Championship points". doublerracing.co.uk. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- Arnau, Viñals Vendrell (19 December 2013). "Giovinazzi, King, Blomqvist and Gelael with Carlin at F3". FormulaRapida.net (in English). Retrieved 19 December 2013.
- "Three car British F3 return confirmed for Double R". doublerracing.co.uk. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- "Superb Silverstone weekend delivers first win of year for Double R". doublerracing.co.uk. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
- "Giovinazzi finishes top 10 on Masters of F3 debut". doublerracing.co.uk. Retrieved 16 July 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Antonio Giovinazzi.|
|Formula Pilota China
Formula Masters China