Antonio was born in Alton, Illinois, as one of seven children. Growing up, he sang in church choirs but never thought of pursuing a career in music. Reaching a height of 6'4" in his teens, his sights were set on a career in basketball. It was only after a knee injury shattered his dreams of the pros that Antonio turned to music.
He released two CDs independently with the moniker Amani, one of which landed in the hands of musician and Gotee Records owner tobymac. This association led to Antonio's involvement on five tracks by Gotee signees The Katinas, and it also opened the door for Antonio to work with many other artists.
Antonio and his wife Sharralisa live with their three children near Nashville, Tennessee.
- Days of My Life (2005) - EMI Gospel
- Songs of Love (2001) - Independent
- Issues of Life (1999) - Independent
- DJ Maj, Boogiroot: Vocals
- Various Artists, Diary of a Mad Black Woman: Mixing
- Jump5, Mix It Up: Vocals
- Various Artists, Lift Every Voice...In Worship: Producer
- Nicole C. Mullen, Everyday People: Vocals (Background)
- Grits, Dichotomy B: Vocals (Background)
- Lil iROCC Williams, Lil iROCC Williams: Vocals (Background), Producer
- ZOEgirl, Different Kind of Free: Vocals (Background)
- Various Artists, The Hero: The Rock Opera: Vocals (Background), Choir, Chorus
- Jody McBrayer, This Is Who I Am: Vocals
- Rachael Lampa, Blur: Vocals
- The Katinas, Destiny: Songwriter
- Lil Raskull, The Day After: Vocals (Background)
- LG Wise, Greatest Hits: Vocals (Background)
- Various Artists, Street Life Not Death: Performer
- Pettidee, "Thug Love": Vocals