|Full name||Antonio Michael Pedroza Whitham|
|Date of birth||20 February 1991|
|Place of birth||Chester, Cheshire, England|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|2012–2013||→ Morelia (loan)||8||(1)|
|2013–2014||Cruz Azul Hidalgo||11||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 November 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Prior to starting his career in Greece, he spent short trial periods with various clubs in Europe such as Premier League clubs Fulham and Arsenal, as well as Spanish La Liga club Atletico de Madrid.
Jaguares de Chiapas
Pedroza made his league debut with Jaguares on 24 July 2010 against Necaxa, coming in as a substitute after 45' minutes.
In 2011, there were rumours that Pedroza could potentially join the English club Tottenham Hotspur, However, negotiations for Pedroza eventually fell through and he was left without a club because the Mexican draft had expired meaning he could not re-sign with Jaguares for the 2011–12 season.
Statistics accurate as of 30 June 2013
- "Antonio Michael Pedroza Whitham". Soccerway. Retrieved 18 July 2011.
- Beattie, Chris (12 July 2011). "Why Mexican football is split over Tottenham signing Antonio Pedroza". Tribal Football. Retrieved 12 July 2011.
- "Mexican striker Antonio Pedroza Whitman is first signing of summer for less than £1 million". Mirror Football. Retrieved 29 June 2011.
- "Crystal Palace to step in for Pedroza as Spurs deal falls over". tribalfootball. Retrieved 17 July 2011.
- "Antonio Pedroza stats". ESPN Soccernet.