Rukavina with 1860 München in 2009
|Full name||Antonio Rukavina|
|Date of birth||26 January 1984|
|Place of birth||Belgrade, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Right back|
|Current club||Real Valladolid|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18:52, 2 November 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Rukavina joined FK Partizan in January 2007 after an impressive spell with FK Bežanija, and eventually became team captain. On 5 January 2008, Rukavina was transferred to German Bundesliga side Borussia Dortmund for a fee of €2.5m. After one year Rukavina left Dortmund on 2 February 2009; he was loaned to TSV 1860 München until the end of the season. In July 2009, he transferred permanently to 1860 Munich, with Sven Bender making the opposite move to Borussia Dortmund in lieu of a transfer fee. In June 2012, he was released from 1860 Munich and signed for Spanish side, Real Valladolid, who recently won promotion to La Liga under the guidance of Rukavina's countrymen and former coach Miroslav Đukić.
- With Borussia Dortmund
- "Rukavina completes Dortmund transfer". UEFA. 4 January 2008. Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- "Rukavina bleibt Löwe, Sven Bender wird ein Borusse" (in German). transfermarkt.de. 18 June 2006. Retrieved 15 August 2010.
- "Rukavina u Valjadolidu" (in Serbian). srpskifudbal.rs. 28 June 2012. Retrieved 28 June 2012.[dead link]
- Antonio Rukavina at National-Football-Teams.com
- Antonio Rukavina at reprezentacija.rs (Serbian)
- Antonio Rukavina at fussballdaten.de (German)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Antonio Rukavina.|