|Date of birth||6 June 1996|
|Place of birth||Mezdra, Bulgaria|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Winger / Attacking midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 18 December 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
In 2009 he joined Levski Sofia Academy. Vutov made his senior debut for Levski on 8 April 2012, in a 1–1 league draw against Lokomotiv Sofia at the age of 15 years and 307 days, making him the youngest player ever to have played for the club. His first start came in a home league game against Beroe Stara Zagora on 11 May.
For 2013–14 season, Vutov was handed number 10, last worn by Hristo Yovov. He started to play more often as a first-team regular and for 6 months he made 24 appearances and scored 3 goals in all competitions. Vutov helped Levski to reach the Quarterfinals of the Bulgarian Cup after a 7-6 penalty win against CSKA Sofia, he scored one of the penalties for his team.
During the winter break club's boss Todor Batkov announced that Levski are going to sell Antonio to Italian side Udinese. Vutov signed a four-and-a-half-year contract on 9 January and the transfer was officially announced on 11 January 2014 on Udinese's official website. The transfer fee wasn't officially announced but it is believed that Levski got at least 950 000 euros from the deal. Vutov made his Udinese first-team debut on 18 February, in a 0–3 friendly loss against Hajduk Split at Stadion Poljud, playing 78 minutes.
- As of 9 January 2013
- "Antonio Vutov Facts". footballdatabase.eu.
- "Антонио Вутов – Чудото от "Герена"" (in Bulgarian). temasport.com. 2012-02-25.
- "Антонио Вутов с уникален рекорд!" (in Bulgarian). viasport.bg. 2012-04-08.
- "Антонио Вутов с първи гол за Левски" (in Bulgarian). viasport.bg. 2012-11-28.
- "Levski Sofia teenager Vutov joins Udinese". reuters.com. 2014-01-09.
- "Футболен Пепеляшко от Мездра" (in Bulgarian). trud.bg. 2014-01-06.
|This biographical article related to association football in Bulgaria, about a midfielder, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|