From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Antony is the original spelling of the name Anthony. It can refer to:
- Mark Antony (83–30 BC), Roman politician and general
- Anthony the Great, also known as Antony (c251-356), Egyptian saint
- Metropolitan Antony (Bloom) of Sourozh (1914–2003), Russian Orthodox bishop
- Metropolitan Antony (Khrapovitsky) of Kiev (1863–1936), Russian Orthodox bishop
- Antony Armstrong-Jones, the 1st Earl of Snowdon (born 1930), English photographer and filmmaker
- Antony Hegarty (born 1971), English singer, composer, and visual artist
- Antony, Belarus, a village in the Hrodna Voblast of Belarus
- Antony, Cornwall, a village in Cornwall, United Kingdom
- Antony, France
- Antony, Hauts-de-Seine, a commune in the Hauts-de-Seine département of France
- Antony (Paris RER) a train station on the RER B line in Paris
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.