||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2011)|
Hämäläinen performing live with Nightrage, Magasin 4 Brussels, Belgium
|Birth name||Antony Hämäläinen|
|Born||August 28, 1980|
|Genres||Death metal, black metal, melodic death metal, deathgrind, thrash metal|
|Instruments||Vocals, Bass, Drums|
|Labels||Lifeforce, Century Media, Prosthetic Records|
|Website||Antony Hämäläinen on Twitter, Antony Hämäläinen on Facebook|
In the early 1990s, he started playing bass, drums, and singing for multiple bands based both in the USA and Finland. His first notable position was providing vocals for the Arizona death metal band Slaves For Scores which disbanded in late 2006.
In September 2007, Hämäläinen joined the Gothenburg based Melodic Death Metal band Nightrage as their permanent vocalist. He occasionally provides guest vocals for bands ranging in all genres of extreme metal both live, and in studio.
In January of 2015, Armageddon (the Swedish Melodic Death Metal band led by former Arch Enemy guitarist Christopher Amott) announced Hämäläinen as their replacement vocalist for the recently departed Matt Hallquist. 
In reference to his work on the Nightrage album Wearing A Martyr's Crown, Sputnikmusic wrote "Hämäläinen, from Finland, who has a lot of vocal similarities to Tomas Lindberg, which brings back a resemblance to their original sound from their first two albums". Added to his clean vocals "he can still maintain a melodic edge, but he only does it every now and again within the album; he only does it for the purpose of giving some of the songs a musical edge so the listener doesn’t fall asleep thinking that the only new addition of style is just a higher use of acoustic guitars."
- Rusted Eyes Awake (2008) by Landmine Marathon - guest vocals on "Bled To Oblivion"
- The Essence of Decay (2009) by Rising Pain - guest vocals on "Feel Less Alive" and "Am I Awake"
- The Isolation Game (2009) by Disarmonia Mundi - various guest vocal sections
- Self Destruct Syndrome (2011) by Neverborne - guest vocals on "Mechanical Ruin"
- Of Unsound Minds (2012) by AfterBlood (feat. Tom Angelripper) - guest vocals on "The More I Lie"
- Holier Than Thou by Nightrage for Metal Hammer Magazine Greece "And Coverz for All - A Greek Tribute to Metallica" - Vocals
With Slaves For Scores
- Hell Inside EP (2003)
- Inertia (2005)
- Apathy's Throne (2011)
With Meridian Dawn
- The Mixtape EP (2014)
- EP (2015)
- "CHRISTOPHER AMOTT's ARMAGEDDON Taps Ex-NIGHTRAGE Singer ANTONY HÄMÄLÄINEN For U.S. Tour". Retrieved 2014-11-22.