From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Anu or anu may refer to:
- anu, a.k.a. mashua, an Andean vegetable
- ānu, a Sanskrit term for "man" or "foreigner"
- Anu, a Mesopotamian god
- Anu, a.k.a. Anann, an ancient Irish goddess
- Anu (film), 2009 Kannada film
- Anu Jur, a.k.a. the Akhurian River
- Anu Koivisto (b. 1980), Finnish backstroke swimmer
- Anu Garg (b. 1967), author and speaker
- Christine Anu (b. 1970), Australian pop singer
- Anu, a son of King Yayati in Hindu mythology
ANU being used as an initialism may refer to:
- Australian National University
- American Nationalist Union, an American political party previously called the Populist Party
- IATA airport code for V. C. Bird International Airport, Antigua
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.