|Mohanty at the State Film Awards 2014 at Utkal Mandap, Bhubaneswar, Odisha|
|Member: Rajya Sabha|
24 December 1981 |
Cuttack, Odisha, India
|Spouse(s)||Barsha Priyadarshini (2014–present)|
|Parents||Abhaya Kumar Mohanty|
|Alma mater||Christ College, Cuttack|
Anubhav Mohanty (Oriya: ଅନୁଭବ ମହାନ୍ତି) born 24 December 1981 is an Ollywood and Bengali actor and politician in the state of Odisha in India. Anubhav Mohanty made his debut in the movie I Love You in 2004 opposite Mumbai based TV actress Namrata Thapa. In 2012 after the success of Balunga Toka he created his own production house named Vishnupriyaa Arts & Graphics. The very first released Oriya movie Something Something was the biggest hit of 2012. It ran for 115 days in Odisha and Bengaluru simultaneously. It is the only Oriya movie to date that has run 115 days in Bengaluru. Anubhav made his debut in Bengali film industry with the movie Saathi Amaar opposite Rachana Banerjee in a special appearance.
Life and career
He completed his schooling from DAV public school, Cuttack, Odisha.He did his graduation in commerce from Christ College, Cuttack. He got married to Oriya actress Barsha Priyadarshini on 8 February 2014.
He started his career appearing in Oriya albums. He has featured in around 20–30 Oriya album video songs before debuting Oriya Film Industry in the 2004 film I Love You opposite Namrata Thapa . He had two other releases the same year, Saathire and Barsha My Darling which were moderate successes. He is currently one of the highest paid actor in Ollywood.
|2004||I love You||Oriya|
|2004||Barsa My Darling||Oriya|
|2005||Priya Mo Priya||Oriya|
|2005||Topae Sindoora Di Topa Luha||Oriya|
|2006||Thank U Bhagwaan||Oriya|
|2006||Eri Naam Prem||Bengali|
|2007||To Bina Mo Kahani Adhaa||Oriya|
|2008||Dhana Re Rakhibu Sapatha Mora||Oriya|
|2008||Chup kie Aasuchhi||Oriya|
|2008||Mote Ta Luv Hela Re||Oriya|
|2008||Chatti Chiri Dele Tu||Oriya|
|2008||Munna-A Love Story||Oriya|
|2009||Nei Jaa Re Megha Mate||Oriya|
|2008||Aa Janhare Lekhiba Naa||Oriya|
|2009||Suna Chadhei Mo Rupa Chadhei||Oriya|
|2009||Aakashe Ki Ranga Lagila||Oriya|
|2009||Saata Sure Bandha Ae Jibana||Oriya|
|2010||Aama Bhitare Kichhi Achhi||Oriya|
|2010||Mu Kana Ete Kharap||Oriya|
|2011||Kiese Dakuchhi Kouthi Mote||Oriya|
|2013||Mo Duniya Tu Hi Tu||Oriya|
|2013||Haata Dhari Chaaluthaa||Oriya|
|2013||Kehi Jane Bhala Lagere||Oriya|
|2014||Something Something 2||Oriya|
Honours And Awards
- 2013: Best Actor for Hata Dhari chalutha (Tarang Cine Awards).
- 2012: Best Actor for Something Something (Tarang Cine Awards).
- 2011: Best Actor for Balunga Toka (Tarang Cine Awards).
- 2010: Best Actor for Deewana (Etv Oriya Film Awards 2010).
- 2009: Best Actor for Akashe Ki Ranga Lagila (Orissa State Film Awards).
|Awards and achievements|
|Best Action Hero
for Nabab Nandini
- "ANUBHAV – "THE ACTOR TURNED STAR": ANUBHAV'S LOVE LIFE...". anubhavmohanty-superstar.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2008-10-24.
- DEBABRATA MOHANTY (2 December 2004). "Tolly pretty faces for Oriya film revival". Calcutta, India: www.telegraphindia.com. Retrieved 2008-10-24.
- "Anubhav Mohanty". movies.fullorissa.com. Retrieved 2008-10-24.
- "Wel Come To Orissa | About Orissa, Orissa Culture, Odissi, Oriya Songs, Purely Soul & Image Of Orissa". www.welcomeorissa.com. Retrieved 2008-10-24.
- "Orissa Film Celebrity". movies.fullorissa.com. Retrieved 2008-10-24.
- Mohanty, Subhasish; Panda, Namita. "Reel hero courts BJD – Chief minister inducts Anubhav Mohanty into party". The Telegraph. Retrieved 12 June 2014.
- "Odisha: Anubhav Mohanty elected to Rajya Sabha uncontested". OdishaDiary. Retrieved 12 June 2014.
- Anubhav Mohanty Official page
- Anubhav Mohanty at the Internet Movie Database