Its head office is located in London, with additional depots in Bristol, Birmingham, Chelmsford, Glasgow, Leeds, Warrington, Luton, Southampton and Newcastle. Materials are taken to licensed waste transfer stations and recycling facilities or passed on to reuse organisations (including Oxfam and British Heart Foundation). The company uses bright red vehicles with elephant logos and launched a viral video campaign featuring the AnyJunk team disposing of X Factor duo Jedward.
AnyJunk have won several awards, including:
- National Recycling Awards "Business of the Year" (Finalist 2010)
- BT Essence of Entrepreneur Awards – Use of Technology (Winner)
- Cisco Customer Kings – Customer Service Award (Winner) February, 2009
- UPS / Capital FM Awards – Best Local Business (Winner)
- Wandsworth Business Awards – Business of the Year (Winner)
- Ones to watch growingbusiness.co.uk 7 December 2009, Retrieved 2010-06-29
- Carmichael, Sri Making a million from other people's rubbish 16 January 2008, Evening Standard
- Pritchard, Kate AnyJunk founder: "Jedward are rubbish!" RealBusiness.co.uk Retrieved 2010-07-05
- National Recycling Awards 2010 | Shortlist 2010 Retrieved 2010-07-05
- "Essence of the Entrepreneur 2009 | BT Business". Essenceoftheentrepreneur.co.uk. 2006-04-03. Archived from the original on 1 July 2010. Retrieved 2010-06-29.
- RealBusiness.co.uk/customer-kings PDF
- Want to start an eco-business? - ANYJUNK's boss gives us his tips hippyshopper.com 14 June 2007 | accessdate=2010-06-29
- AnyJunk official website