Any Video Converter
|Stable release||5.7.0 / September 18, 2014|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows, Mac OS|
|Size||29.9 MB (full), 30.7 MB (free)|
|Available in||20 languages|
|License||Proprietary (freeware and commercial)|
|As of||15 July 2013|
Any Video Converter is a video converter developed by AVCLabs for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. It is available in both a free and paid version. Any Video Converter Windows version has won the CNET Downloads 5 star award.
The software converts most video files including AVI, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPG, M2TS, MTS, RMVB, AVCHD, MKV, WebM(V8), QT, WMV, VOB, 3GP, 3GPP2, DivX, and more into other formats such as AVI, MOV, MP4, FLV, WMV, MP3 and etc. The resulting output files can be transferred to an iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PSP, Samsung, HTC, Android, BlackBerry, Nokia, Xbox, Smartphones and etc.
This freeware also performs functions such as downloading videos from online video-sharing sites such as YouTube, Nico, MetaCafe and etc. Users can edit videos as they like such as cutting, rotating, clipping, adding video effects, combining multiple videos into one file. Moreover, It also allows users to create HTML5 videos with embedding code ready to use for websites, burn videos to DVD or AVCHD DVD disc, boost video conversion speed up to 6X faster with CUDA acceleration.
Windows Vista Magazine had a tutorial on converting video files with the software for viewing on a PSP in its April 2007 issue. The software was also reviewed in 2008 by MacLife for its capability to convert files for viewing on an iPod.
- "What's New for Any Video Converter Pro.". AVC Labs. Retrieved 20 July 2014.
- "http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_ultimate/". AVC Labs. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- "any-video-converter.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 15 July 2013.
- "AVC Windows Products". AVC Labs. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- "CNET Downloads 5 star award". CNET Downloads. Retrieved 17 August 2012.
- "Supported Video Formats". AVC Labs. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- Gralla, Preston. "Any Video Converter Free Version". PCWorld. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- Broida, Rick (30 November 2006). "Download of the Day: Any Video Converter (Windows)". Lifehacker. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- You don't need UMD to watch movies on a PSP. Windows Vista Magazine. April 2007.
- Ilascu, Ionut (17 February 2009). "Any Video Converter". Softpedia. Retrieved 27 February 2012.
- Pack Your 'Pod with TV Shows in Windows Vista. MacLife. Winter 2008. Retrieved 27 February 2012.