Apata Memorial High School
Apata Memorial High School is an elite military-styled private boarding school located in Lagos, Nigeria. The school was founded in 1980 by then retired Nigerian Army Brigadier-General S. O. Apata, who was assassinated on January 8, 1995. In contrast to the other elite private schools in Lagos, namely Atlantic Hall and Chrisland College, Apata Memorial is renowned for its strict military atmosphere and as a shape-up school for the children of the Nigerian elite. The school has about 1550 pupils and 150 teachers.The school has both boarding and day and is said to be the best school in isolo local government.
- Apata Memorial High School Website
- Daily Sun (Tuesday, July 19, 2005): United by man they all loved… 10 years after, the Apata widows are still together
- Where to Go in Lagos.com: Apata Memorial High School
- Apata Memorial High School Discussion
- Apata Memorial NPHS Alumni website
|This Nigeria school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|