From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ape-man)
|Look up apeman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Tarzan, sometimes referred to as an "Apeman";
- Early humans (such as Neanderthal) and hominids; other caveman and "missing link" stereotypes in popular culture;
- Cryptozoological creatures like Bigfoot and Yeti;
- Humanzee, hypothetical human-chimpanzee hybrids;
- Ape-like beings that have distinctly human traits are not uncommon in fiction. Well known examples are:
- Ape-Man, a comics book character;
- "Apeman", a song by The Kinks;
- The Apemen, Dutch surf rock band.
- The Ape Woman, a 1964 Italian-French drama film directed by Marco Ferreri.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.