From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Apel (disambiguation))
Apel may refer to:
- Apel, Limpopo, town in Sekhukhune District Municipality in the Limpopo province of South Africa
- Ter Apel, town in the municipality Vlagtwedde in the northern Netherlands
- APEL or "Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning", the formal recognition of prior learning by UK universities
- Apel (emacs), A Portable Emacs Library.
- Apel Codex
- Authorized Protective Eyewear List
- Abel (surname)
- Apple (disambiguation)
- Appel (disambiguation)
- Appell (disambiguation)
- Apfel (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.