|Look up Apennine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Apennine may refer to:
Other places on Earth
Plants and animals
- The Apennine (sheep), a modern breed of domestic sheep.
- Apennine Shrew, an insectivore endemic to Italy
- Apennine Yellow-bellied Toad, an amphibian endemic to Italy
- Apennine deciduous montane forests, an ecoregion of Italy
- Apennine Brown Bear, the Marsican Brown Bear
- Apennine wolf, the Eurasian Wolf
- Apennine Hare, the Corsican Hare
- South Apennine mixed montane forests
Also In the Central Apennines, the majority are mainly the orange, palm, olive, pomegranate, almond, lemon and fig trees. There are huge forests of fir, ash and maple. These forests are the homes of many Apennine wolfs, bears, foxes, mountain goats.
- Apennine Base Tunnel, a tunnel of Italy
- The archaeological Apennine culture
- Giro dell'Appennino, a bicycle tour
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.