|Single by Eleftheria Eleftheriou|
|Genre||Laïko (syrta), dance-pop, traditional|
|Label||Universal Music Greece|
|Writer(s)||Dimitri Stassos, Mikaela Stenström, Dajana Lööf|
|Eleftheria Eleftheriou singles chronology|
"Aphrodisiac" is a song by Greek-Cypriot singer Eleftheria Eleftheriou. It represented Greece in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012. Eleftheriou competed against three other acts vying to represent Greece in the contest. She won a national final held on 12 March by national broadcaster ERT, and produced in association with record company Universal Music Greece.
Greece competed in the first half of the first semi-final on 22 May and advanced to the final, in the 4th position, with 116 points. In the final the song finished in 17th place with 64 points: it was the first time since the introduction of the semi-final in 2004 that Greece finished outside the top 10 in the Eurovision final. Last time Greece had placed outside top 10 in 2003. However, she would have finished in top 10 according to televoting. She scored 89 points in televoting, which brought her to position number 9. Jury has put her on position number 18, so Eleftheria failed to score another top 10 for Greece in the combined results.
|Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)||56|
|Belgium (Ultratip Flanders)||24|
|Germany (Media Control Charts)||77|
|Belgium (Ultratip Wallonia)||38|
|UK Singles Chart (Official Chart Company)||167|
|Greece||March 12, 2012||Digital download||Universal Music|
|Turkey||April 12, 2012||Avrupa Music|
- Hondal, Victor. "Insignia exchange and semifinal allocation draw.". EscToday.com.
- "Eleftheria Eleftheriou – Aphrodisiac – Austriancharts.at" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40.
- "Ultratop.be – Eleftheria Eleftheriou – Aphrodisiac" (in Dutch). Ultratip.
- "Eleftheria Eleftheriou – Aphrodisiac". Officialcharts.de. GfK Entertainment.
- "International Charts - Greece (Issue Date: 2012-03-31)". Billboard. IFPI Greece/Deloitte & Toouche. Retrieved 22 March 2012.
- "Ultratop.be – Eleftheria Eleftheriou – Aphrodisiac" (in French). Ultratip.
"Watch My Dance" by Loukas Giorkas feat. Stereo Mike
|Greek entry for the Eurovision Song Contest
Alcohol Is Free by Koza Mostra and Agathonas Iakovidis
|This 2010s song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|