From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Apollonia (disambiguation))
Apollonia may be:
- Sainte-Apollonie island, Île de Sainte-Apollonie, on the Mayenne river in the French region Pays de la Loire
- Apollonia (Acte), a city on Mount Athos
- Apollonia (Aetolia), a town near to Naupactus
- Apollonia (Chalcidice), a city in the Chalcidice
- Apollonia (Kavala), a city in Kavala, northern Greece
- Apollonia (Mygdonia), an inland city near modern Apollonia, Thessaloniki, allegedly visited by the apostle Paul
- Apollonia, Sifnos, the main town on the island of Sifnos
- Apollonia, Thessaloniki
- Three cities in Crete:
- Arsuf, Hellenistic Apollonia, near modern Herzliya
- Fort Apollonia; Dutch settlement, now called Surabaya
- Apollonia (Sicily), a sea port town in Northern Sicily, identified with Pollina
- Sant'Apollonia (Padua), township situated in Bagnoli di Sopra Padua, Veneto
- Fondamenta Sant'Apollonia, situated in Venice, Veneto
- Sant'Apollonia (Turin), township located in Val della Torre, province Turin, in the Piedmont region
- Sant'Apollonia (Brescia), township in Ponte di Legno, province of Brescia
- Sant'Apollonia (Lecco), township located in Viganò, locality of Lecco
- Sant'Apollonia (Ancona), situated in Corinaldo, province of Ancona
- Apollonia (Lycia), an ancient city in Lycia
- Apollonia (Mysia), an ancient city in Mysia
- Apollonia (Pisidia) (later called Sozopolis) an ancient city in Pisidia.
- Apollonia ad Rhyndacum, a town astride the river Rhyndacus in Bithynia next to the lake Apolloniatis
- Assos, also called Apollonia
- United States
- Fictional characters
- Apollonia 6, a musical group led by Apollonia Kotero
- Apollonia, French DJ outfit consisting of house musicians Dyed Soundorom, Dan Ghenacia, and Shonky.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.