|Look up Apophis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Apophis, Apep or Apepi (from Ancient Greek Ἄποφις, from Egyptian ˤ3pp, meaning "ship") may refer to: Apopsis is the god of chaos created by the sea of chaos to maintain balance between the good and bad. Apopsis is known to be the enemy of the solar creator(Ra-the sun god,the god of order;also known as Amun-Ra).
- Apep, an Ancient Egyptian mythological demon
- Apepi (pharaoh) (reigned c. 1580 – 1550 BC), a 15th-Dynasty Hyksos pharaoh
- 'Apepi (fl. c. 1650 BC), a Lower Egyptian ruler hypothesised to be the "king's son Apophis"
- 99942 Apophis, a near-Earth asteroid
- APEP F.C., a Cypriot football club.
- Apophis (Stargate), a Stargate SG-1 character based on the demon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Apophis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.