From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up apoštol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Apostol may refer to:
Apostol is a given and family name, derived from "Apostle" and therefore found mainly in Christian societies and cultures.
People with the given name Apostol:
- Apostol Mărgărit (1832–1903), a Romanian school teacher and writer
- Apostol Muzac (born 1987), a Romanian football player
- Apostol Petkov (1869–1911), a Bulgarian revolutionary
People with the surname Apostol:
- Danylo Apostol (1654–1734), the Hetman of the Left-bank Ukraine
- Eugenia Duran Apostol (born 1925), a Filipino journalist
- Gheorghe Apostol (1913–2010), a Romanian politician
- Ioan Apostol (born 1959), a Romanian luger
- Iulian Apostol (born 1980), a Romanian professional football player
- Jadwiga Apostoł (1913–1990), Polish resistance leader
- Ștefan Apostol (born 1974), a Romanian professional football player
- Tom M. Apostol (born 1923), an American analytic number theorist
- Epistle book used in Eastern Orthodox worship
- a barangay in San Felipe, Zambales Province, Philippines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.