From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up app in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
App, apps or APP may refer to:
- Application software that causes a computer to perform tasks for computer users
- Mobile app, software designed to run on smartphones and other mobile devices
- Web app, software designed to run inside a web browser
- Adjusted Peak Performance, a metric to measure computing performance in 64-bit processors and above
- Application Portability Profile, NIST standards and specifications for the Open System Environment
- Atom Publishing Protocol (or AtomPub), an Atom (standard) protocol to create and update web resources
- Advanced Placement Program, program offering college-level curriculum and examinations to high school students
- Appalachian State University, a university in Boone, North Carolina, United States
- Appalachian State Mountaineers, the university's athletic program
- Assessing Pupils Progress, an assessment methodology used in schools in England and Wales
- APP (film), a 2013 Dutch film that utilizes second screen technology
- Alan Parsons Project, a British progressive rock group
- Acute-phase protein, a class of proteins whose concentration changes in response to inflammation
- Amyloid precursor protein, a protein whose fragments are associated with Alzheimer's disease and other neurological disorders
- Advanced Practice Provider, or Mid-level practitioner, are a class of healthcare providers with more training and responsibility than registered nurses and less than physicians
- African Prisons Project, a UK-based NGO
- Alberta Provincial Police, a Canadian police force from 1917-1932
- Asia Pulp & Paper, pulp and paper company based in Jakarta
- Asia-Pacific Partnership, an international environmental protection alliance
- Associated Press of Pakistan, national news agency of Pakistan
- Association of Professional Piercers, an international organization for safe and professional body piercing
- Alliance populaire progressiste or People's Progressive Alliance, a political party in Mauritania
- Animal Protection Party, a British political party
- Anticlerical Progress Party REASON, a Polish political party
- Australian Protectionist Party, an Australian political party
- Appleby railway station (Cumbria), England, in National Rail's code
- Appleton, Wisconsin, in Amtrak's three-letter code
- All People's Party (disambiguation)
- Apps (surname)
- App (surname)
- Atactic polypropylene, a hot-melt adhesive
- All pages beginning with "App"
- All pages beginning with "APP"
- All pages with titles containing "app"
- All pages beginning with "Apps"
- All pages with titles containing "apps"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title App.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.